shortcode not working in Sidebar

Laura created the topic: shortcode not working in Sidebar

Hey, the shortcode for the instagram plugin works fine on my homepage, but when placed in the sidebar, it creates a really long box, that doesn't end until after all the words on the page end. Then it finishes the elements in the sidebar. Help!

laurakae.com/category/thought/ is the link to the unworking shortcode. laurakae.com/ is a link to my homepage where it is working just fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: shortcode not working in Sidebar

Hi Laura! Thank you for posting about this problem!

Seems like there is an empty block placed above the images. This could be a result of a Javascript conflict on your website.

Please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give temporary WordPress administrator access to your e-mail. Our development team will take a look at the problem you are facing with Instagram Feed WD and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your email.
Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: shortcode not working in Sidebar

Hello Laura!

I am happy to inform you, that the problem on your Instagram Feed WD plugin has been resolved! Our development team has added the following CSS code:

.wdi_feed_users div.clear {
    clear: none;
}

Could you please check your feed on sidebar and confirm, that it is now displaying properly?
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds