Cant change access token

Wearehi5 created the topic: Cant change access token

Hi,

I noticed someone else was having the same issue as me but there wasn't a solution in the forum...I am wanting to use the plugin on a different domain but cant change the access token from the original domain.

I have deleted and re-installed the plugin and have also tried resetting the access token but am still not having any luck.

How can I do this so I can use it on multiple sites?

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Cant change access token

Greetings! Thank you for posting your request!

If you would like to use another access token as if another Instagram account, please make sure, that you are logged out of Instagram from your browser.

In case it doesn't work this way either, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our development team will fix the problem for you as soon as possible.

Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Have a beautiful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Cant change access token

Hello Shane!

Our development team has checked the problem you were pointing out. Here's what they are saying. It turns out that once you set the API access token, each time you log in to your account, the same token will be set in Instagram Feed WD plugin.

Please note, that current access token works fine, so there is no need to get new token. But if you do need to revoke the access of Instagram Feed WD plugin, you can do that from this link (should be logged in to your account):

www.instagram.com/accounts/manage_access/?wo=1

Thank you! Have a wonderful start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds