How to update plugin?

Michael Petersen created the topic: How to update plugin?

Hi - how come the plugin cannot be updated like all other plugins and how is it done? Seems like you have to download the new version and upload it and the description says "Deactivate and delete current version and active the new version" But will I not loose all my settings then?? If I delete the plugin completely before installing the new version??

Question 2 - how do I remove showing the hashtag names seen in attached picture? Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How to update plugin?

Hello Michael! Thank you for posting your questions!

Firstly please note, that when you deactivate and delete current version of Instagram Feed WD and then install newest, you will not lose your any of your feeds or settings. So feel free to proceed this way to update your plugin.

As for your second question, would you like to only remove the hashtags, and have the circles displayed? Or you'd like them to be removed completely?

Thank you!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: How to update plugin?

Hey Michael!

In case you would like to hide both the circles and hashtags, please use Show User Data option from your feed options. Mark it as unchecked and it will hide them from your Instagram feed. Let me know in case you will need further assistance.

Thanks! Have a wonderful week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds