Live feed update?

Jared Nichols created the topic: Live feed update?

Hi-

As a last minute addition to our wedding, we thought it'd be nice to have a tv set up with our website full screened with the Instagram feed of our hashtag. However, I've found that in order to pull in new images from instagram, I have to exit the lightbox, refresh the page, then re-enter the lightbox.

Is there any way to have this automated? I can automate the page refresh, but I can't seem to get the page to load directly into the lightbox. Have to click into it. If I could get over that hurdle that'd be enough, though ideally just having it update in the background and feed the lightbox without exiting it is good enough.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Live feed update?

Hello Jared! Congratulations on your wedding!

I spoke to our developers regarding your requirement. Unfortunately it is not available in Instagram Feed WD plugin, and it would be very complex to implement. But could you please add a suggestion to our Submit your idea page? Our developers will consider adding the feature in further versions of the plugin.

Meanwhile, here's what you can do as some kind of workaround. Please select Infinite Scroll option for your feed, scroll down to load all the images, and then open the lightbox. This might best fit your requirement.

Thank you!
Our team is wishing you a beautiful wedding!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds