WP Instagram plugin doesn't load on mobile phones

Alerve created the topic: WP Instagram plugin doesn't load on mobile phones

The WP Instagram plugin doesn't work on my iPhone for my site. It gets stuck on loading. Anything I can do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jared Nichols replied the topic: WP Instagram plugin doesn't load on mobile phones

I've also just run into this. It doesn't render in either desktop or mobile Safari.

VERY DISAPPOINTED. Just paid to re-up my subscription as the problems I was experiencing before were solved, however this new one is a show stopper.

Agapi G. replied the topic: WP Instagram plugin doesn't load on mobile phones

Hi guys! Thank you for reporting this problem. We're sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

Please be informed, that our development team has fixed the problem in the very latest version of Instagram Feed WD plugin (1.1.5/2.1.5). Please install it and the problems will be resolved.

In case you've got the Pro version of it, log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com and download the new version from My Products page.

Afterwards deactivate and delete current version you have installed and install downloaded one.
Thank you!

Have a fun Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alerve

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds