How image sorting works in instagram feed wd

Aishwary created the topic: How image sorting works in instagram feed wd

I need to sort images coming from instagram based on likes in descending order. But the images coming are not the most liked image in that hashtag.

is this plugin getting me images from recent post or something, how to call most liked image from instagram?

quick reply is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: How image sorting works in instagram feed wd

Hi Aishwary,

Thanks for your inquiry.

You can sort the images based on likes with our plugin.

While creating the feed you just need to write the appropriate settings. Please see the screenshot I have done for you.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!
Attachments:

Aishwary replied the topic: How image sorting works in instagram feed wd

Hi Zhanna,

Thanks for replying.

I have done that and the likes are comming in descending order, just like i want it.

But the images are not consistent, the images changed after few minutes.
for ex. first time i get an image with 200 likes on top, reloading in 5min , I get different image with 100 likes on top. Why is this happening
why is this plugin not showing same images as in Instagram hashtag page?

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: How image sorting works in instagram feed wd

Hi Aishwary,

The most probably you have used a user profile or hashtag which is getting posted very often.

When you choose to display 20 images and others are appearing only in the load more section, the filter is being done between those 20 photos which are displaying not all the photos that you have.

So when new images are added it's natural that the old ones will appear in load more section.

Does this make sense for you?

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds