Upgraded, all feeds gone

Dunbar Cycles created the topic: Upgraded, all feeds gone

:(

Hello - I received the notice to upgrade the Instagram Feed WD plugin, and did so as follows.

-renamed old installation folder to wd-instagram-feedOLD
-through WP portal installed the new version
-updated the instagram login and token

Now all my created feeds are gone.

Is that information stored in the wd-instagram-feedOLD folder somewhere that I can easily move to the new wd-instagram-feed folder to restore the work I did?

Also, I did modify the look and feel of the feeds in the original installation, are those changes stored in wd-instagram-feedOLD somewhere as well, maybe under the CSS folder?

Kind regards,

Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Upgraded, all feeds gone

Hello Dan!

Thank you for keeping us informed about this issue, we are sorry about what happened.
I saw that you have also opened a support ticket, so I responded to it, kindly requesting temporary WordPress admin access.

I will be waiting to receiving your response, and will then assign your ticket to our developers, so they can resolve the problem ASAP.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Upgraded, all feeds gone

Dear Dan,

Unfortunately, looks like our development team cannot help you with this issue. All the information related to Instagram Feed WD feeds has been deleted from database. Have you uninstalled the data from the following page?
dunbarcycles.com/teamdc/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wdi_uninstall

Kindly note, that update of Pro version of the plugin should be done as written in this link.
dunbarcycles.com/teamdc/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wdi_updates

Please make sure to install the downloaded Pro version of the plugin after deactivating and deleting the current version. Also, they are saying, that you shouldn't keep old version files before updating, even renamed. They can cause conflicts with the new version you install.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds