Image Thumbnail Size

Héctor created the topic: Image Thumbnail Size

Hi.

I'm having problems because image thumbnails dont see is "square form" as you can see here: trendingtropicbyway.com/sample-page/

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Image Thumbnail Size

Hello Héctor!

Thank you for posting about this issue!

I spoke to our developers about this and seems like this issue is because Instagram Feed WD is using the old version of Instagram API yet.

We will update the product very soon and include the new version of the API instead. Please update your Instagram Feed WD, when the new version is available, and the thumbnails problem will be resolved.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

iheartbreakz replied the topic: Image Thumbnail Size

I am having the same issue all of a sudden today. There are no updates available for the plugin. What should I do?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Image Thumbnail Size

Dear user,

Thank you for posting about the problem you are facing!

Could you please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected]? Our development team will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Kindly give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds