Cannot Write on database

Tommaso created the topic: Cannot Write on database

Hi everybody!
I've a very curious problem with the plugin! I correctly installed the package and registered a new Access Token. The problem is that i'm not able to create a new feed!
If i try to create and save a new one, i get this error: Cannot Write on database

thanks a lot in advance!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Cannot Write on database

Hi Tommaso,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Please write us at [email protected] Our developers need admin access to your website for being able to understand and solve your issue.

Please do not forget to indicate this forum post URL in the subject line of your message.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

ben nouna replied the topic: Cannot Write on database

Hello,

I had the plugin working properly on the domaine zaella.com. I am migrating my site to zaella.paris and I have the same problem as "Tommaso" that I quoted. I deactivated the plugin on zaella.com but still it doesn't work.

kind regards

Abdel
[email protected]

Tommaso wrote: Hi everybody!
I've a very curious problem with the plugin! I correctly installed the package and registered a new Access Token. The problem is that i'm not able to create a new feed!
If i try to create and save a new one, i get this error: Cannot Write on database

thanks a lot in advance!

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Cannot Write on database

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your iqnuiry.

Ben, first of all please be aware that you shouldn't share any private info (like login and password) publicly, because in that case if someone will take that info and harm your website we'll not be responsible.

Now I edited your comment and removed that info.

Besides that, Ben I have tried to unisntall and install the plugin for being able to understand the issue, but after uninstalling it closed the admin area for me.

Can you please give us FTP access for being able to solve this issue, please send FTP access inf to [email protected] and mention this forum post URL in your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds