"Feed Usernames and Hashtags" is really *OR

Grady created the topic: "Feed Usernames and Hashtags" is really *OR

Feed Usernames and Hashtags is set to search for any of the hashtags or users. I want to be able to the search to only pull images that have all of the criteria.

For example, I want to pull all the images from @thismormonlife with the #GivingThanks. What I am getting all the images that have either the @thismormonlife or the #GivingThanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: "Feed Usernames and Hashtags" is really *OR

Dear Grady,

Your notification is correct, but here's how it works. Please see the attached screenshot.

- You separately write the username, which is thismormonlife and click Add.
- Then you write the hashtag, GivingThanks, and again click Add.

The feeds are mixed and displayed on frontend page, where you have added your Instagram Feed WD shortcode.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:

Chris Weeks replied the topic: "Feed Usernames and Hashtags" is really *OR

I would also like some clarification on this topic. Is it possible to display a feed of only a Username's use of a Hashtag? In my case, every time the user MetroPetVet uses the hashtag #MetroPets. I was under the understanding this was possible, but so far I have been unable to produce this.

Thank you!

Agapi G. replied the topic: "Feed Usernames and Hashtags" is really *OR

Dear Chris,

Unfortunately the hashtag is not only used within a particular user's posts, but from all posts generally. But we will develop the feeds functionality and add more options to it in the future updates.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds