Cannot embed into a page

Malek created the topic: Cannot embed into a page

Hi,

I'm having a problem getting this plugin to work properly on my site. It works fine when I embed using a widget in a sidebar, but when I try and embed into a page the map does not render, and instead just the shortcode is displayed. I have tried using the special icon with the page editor in visual mode, and also by pasting in the shortcode into the editor in text mode, results are the same.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Cannot embed into a page

Hello Malek!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience Google Maps WD has caused you. May we check the problem as a temporary WordPress administrator of your website? Please send the access credentials using the contact form on this page .

Don't forget to mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds