Clicking on marker list item jumps to top of page

Laura created the topic: Clicking on marker list item jumps to top of page

Hi there,

When I click on the marker listing here: timdutta.com/flight-map/ (password=dutta) although the map zooms in on the marker, the browser windows jumps to the top of the page. Any help with this would be appreciated - I cannot see where it is coming from.

WordPress Vers: 4.7.1
Browsers used: Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m, Firefox 51.0.1

Laura

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Clicking on marker list item jumps to top of page

Hello Laura! Thank you for posting about this issue!

It seems to be a Javascript conflict with your website theme. May we take a look at the problem as a temporary WordPress admin of your website? You can send the login information using this form .

Please make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will check the issue on your Google Maps WD and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Laura replied the topic: Clicking on marker list item jumps to top of page

Hi Agapi,

I sent an email with login details yesterday.

Laura

Agapi G. replied the topic: Clicking on marker list item jumps to top of page

Hey Laura!

I have sent you a follow-up email, where I mentioned, that the problem has been resolved. Perhaps you didn't get our message. So I am posting my reply quoted bellow. Please feel free to let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with!

Dear Laura,

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has fixed the problem on your website! Could you please clear the cache of your web browser, and check the markers?

Please let me know after you take a look, or have any further comments.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds