Theme / Skin not loading on map preview / on site

Iain created the topic: Theme / Skin not loading on map preview / on site

Hi there
I've created a map, created a skin/theme (screen grab 1 attached) and applied the skin, but when in the preview screen/viewing it live (screen grab 2), it looks like a standard google map. Any help much appreciated - quite urgent this one as client is waiting for site completion :-(
Thanks in advance
Iain

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Iain replied the topic: Theme / Skin not loading on map preview / on site

FIXED !!! YAYYYYYYY :-)
Thanks anyway - For anyone else finding this problem, it appeared that my upgrade wasn't working properly - it looked like bits were missing but I was unaware of this. Simply deactivated and reactivated the pro plugin (with security firewall deactivated on the site as well) and it's all looking good. Great plugin (so far B) )

Agapi G. replied the topic: Theme / Skin not loading on map preview / on site

Hello Iain!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue and sharing the solution!

We are very glad to know that reactivation has resolved the problem. Please feel free to let us know in case you will have questions or support requests from our team.

We'll be happy to assist!
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

P.S. Thanks also for your kind comments about the plugin, we are very glad you like it!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds