Editing Markers previously imported

Lorenzo created the topic: Editing Markers previously imported

I want simply to edit a marker previously imported, but when I click on "Edit marker" then I could change even everything, but there isn't the "save" button and clicking on "Edit marker" make the plugin return to the markers listing page. Why? I'm going mad.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Editing Markers previously imported

Hi Lorenzo! Thank you for posting!

Please note, that Edit Marker button actually is the save button. And after hitting save, users are redirected to the map page, which also includes the list of markers. Could you please check if the edits you make are being saved?

However, we have made a note to change the title of this button to "Save" instead.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Lorenzo replied the topic: Editing Markers previously imported

Ok, but now, if I edit the imported list in order to change the address, when I save, I get this: "Fatal error: Call to undefined method GMWDViewMarkers_gmwd::display() in /web/htdocs/www.molisanissimo.it/home/wp-content/plugins/wd-google-maps/admin/controllers/GMWDController.php on line 75"

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Editing Markers previously imported

Hi Lorenzo!

In that case could you please submit a support ticket and send temporary WordPress admin access to your website. You can do that using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Enjoy the weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds