Can't edit map markers, admin maps not showing

Peter Urwin created the topic: Can't edit map markers, admin maps not showing

Since migrating my dev site to the live server I can't edit any map marker html content - the Open Editor button doesn't show the editor, and if I try and edit the marker HTML content manually I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method GMWDViewMarkers_gmwd::display() in /xxx/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wd-google-maps/admin/controllers/GMWDController.php on line 65

Google Maps also aren't showing up in the admin area - although they are showing up on the site.

I've added the Google API key to my WP theme's functions.php file, but not to this plugin. The documentation says that I can add my API key to this plugin in Options > API Key, but I can't see that option.

Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Can't edit map markers, admin maps not showing

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Peter can you please make sure that you have the latest 5.0.14 version installed in your website?

If not then please update the plugin.

When you have the latest version, please enter Options and you'll see the field for API key, please don't use the key you have now, click on Get key button and generate the key from this place. I have made a screenshot for you.

The new version should also fix marker issue, if not then please drop me a line again.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds