Import/Export

Francesca Larson created the topic: Import/Export

When trying to export the default map throught wp-admin a file called "admin-ajax.php" is downloaded but fails every single time. Also have an error that reads "Unexepted File" when I try to import a CSV or xlsx file. Just wondering if someone could help me out or point in the right direction to find a solution to these issues.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Import/Export

Hello Francesca! Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

Most probably there is a permission limitation on some files of your website. Could we please take a look at Google Maps WD export from your website admin? Please send the credentials to [email protected], referring to this forum thread.

Our development team will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Michael Daul replied the topic: Import/Export

I'm having a similar problem. Could you just let us know what folders need to have what permissions for uploading the markers file?

Thanks!

-Michael

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Import/Export

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Michael, please write us at [email protected] and provide full admin and FTP access to your website for being able to check and solve your issue.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Michael Daul replied the topic: Import/Export

Hi Zhanna - thanks for the reply, but there's no way to grant you admin access with our setup.

Instead, could you please let me know what upload path your plugin wants to use and how the permissions should be set on that folder?

Thanks,

-Michael

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Import/Export

Dear Michael,

The causes may be really diverse, that's why we can't give you any instructions.

We really need admin access for checking the issue, please be sure that real professionals will work on your website and we'll not touch anything in your website besides our plugin files.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you without admin access.

Maybe Francesca can say something, it seems she also hasn't written us, maybe she already found a solution.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Angelo Maione replied the topic: Import/Export

i have problem with the marker, when i do the import, the marker do not appear, i think who isn't possible insert the latitude and longitute for any place. there's a way to import without insert lat and long? :blush:

Hi Angelo! Thanks for your inquiry!

I'm not sure we understand the problem you are facing quite well. The issue with markers is understood, but not your question with latitude and longitude.

Regarding the markers, could you please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and give temporary WordPress admin access to your site? Our development team will take a look at it ASAP.

Also mention the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.

As for the latitude and longitude, please specify your question a little bit.
Thanks in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Lorenzo replied the topic: Import/Export

I have the same issue explained by Angelo Maione. I need to import a file with all of my data to put on the map, because I do not want to put a marker one by one in manual mode. For example I wish to import an Excel file or any other format you would tell me but how I should create such a file? What I have to put on rows and what on columns? If a try to export a file, the plugin produce an Excel file that Excel cannot read. Why? I wanted to understand the format from exported file, but I cannot even read it. What can I do?

David Titmuss replied the topic: Import/Export

Had the same problem. Set up 1 marker only. The export it. It will create a excel file you can look at. Then copy and paste the list of marker details from another sheet. Copy down all the other row information produced. Then save as another name then import it.

I have done it, but still cannot acces to Excel file "overlays.xlsx"

Attachments:

i tried this way but don't work.

Angelo

Text in the excel file says: "<b>Fatal error</b>: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in <b>/web/htdocs/www.molisanissimo.it/home/wp-content/plugins/wd-google-maps/libraries/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php</b> on line <b>205</b><br />"

Lorenzo i can't find the log file, where are you find this error?

This is my error, after i do the export and insert my data in the import appear in the first place this marker "/", after that the marker can't appear in the map and all the marker are blocked, i cant' do any change.

Attachments:

That is not a log file, I find the error message in the excel file I get when I try to export. I have a problem that came before yours.

Hi guys! Thank you for posting about these issues!

Firstly please note, that the file should have the same structure as the exported file. So please make sure to keep this format.

And in case any of you are still facing issues, please submit a support ticket by sending temporary WordPress admin access info using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

We will take a look at this issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi G.,

i'm waiting for the support, i have sended email with temporary wordpress admin access.

Please check quickly.

Angelo

I have done the same. I'm waiting for a response.

Hi Lorenzo and Angelo!

Angelo, I have responded to you yesterday kindly asking you to also send the link to your website, so we can log in and fix the issue. Could you please reply to our message?

And Lorenzo, our developers have already checked the issue on your site. Looks like zip extension is not enabled on the PHP version of your website. There's the following error appearing:

For the ZipArchive class to be present, PHP needs to have the zip extension installed.

Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to enable this extension?

Thank you! Have a great day guys!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

CARO replied the topic: Import/Export

Hi,

I have the same problem as everyone to import/export file.
I have a message : admin-ajax - problem with the server

It's impossible to export something..
It's impossible to import something.

What could you do ?
Best
CARO

Hey Caro! Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

Could you please make sure you have the very last version of Google Maps WD installed to your website? It is currently 5.0.23, we've fixed some bugs regarding exporting and importing.

If this is not the case, submit a support ticket by filling out the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also please send temporary WordPress admin access to your website, and include the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,

Yes it's the lastest version.
I have open a support ticket.
But for the temporary WordPress admin access to my website, can you give me when it's possible.
I prefer for security option to be present during your team working.
Best
Jc

Hey Caro!

Thank you for your message! We have received it, I will review your ticket soon and respond to you.
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,

I send a temporary restrictive admin access (for security reason) to my website : www.shopperstrategy.fr/wp-admin
Best

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds