Disappearing Markers and Polygons

Sam created the topic: Disappearing Markers and Polygons

I'm very frustrated. Whenever I try to add a marker or polygon to my map, the page reloads and then nothing is added. It's VERY frustrating. How can I fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Disappearing Markers and Polygons

Hi Sam! We are very sorry about the inconvenience!

Could you please check whether you've got a cache plugin installed to your website? If so, please try to add the marker when this plugin is disabled.

But in case you don't have caching, please contact our team by e-mail ([email protected]) and give temporary WordPress administrator access to your website, referring to this forum thread.

Our developers will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.
Thanks in advance! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Sam replied the topic: Disappearing Markers and Polygons

I've cleared my cache and am still having problems.

I just created a polygon, published it, and then it disappears. I can't click on the SAVE or APPLY buttons on the top of the page, either.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Disappearing Markers and Polygons

Hey Sam!

In that case could you please give us admin access, as I mentioned in my previous post?

Please note, that any sensitive information you provide is secured by our strong Privacy Statement. Feel free to look at it, if you'd like: goo.gl/6QtQhh

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds