ECWD Frontend - Enable disable comments

Pascal created the topic: ECWD Frontend - Enable disable comments

Thanks to Agapi and Zhanna for their help and patience.
Now it is possible to decide in the frontend, with checkbox, to activate and deactivate, map, send to suscriber.

However, during the creation or modification of an event with the frontend, it is not possible to activate or deactivate the comments with a checkbox.

It would also help me to solve another problem, which eliminates the possibility of commenting on an event, when the author modifies it with the frontend. The author can no longer activate the comments, without the intervention of an admin.

In summary, you must add a checkbox, in the window of creation or modification of a event of the frontend.

I hope that this possibility (which has not been added at the same time as the other two) will be available soon in the new update.

Have a good day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: ECWD Frontend - Enable disable comments

Hello Pascal!

Hope you are well.

Please note, that unfortunately we cannot include these changes in Event Calendar WD updates of near future. However, we can provide a paid customization for your website. My colleague Zhanna has sent you the details of a new price offer. Please check your inbox.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds