Pro features not available after upgrade from free version

Bob Snead created the topic: Pro features not available after upgrade from free version

I tried out the free version of Events Calendar WD and then purchased the Pro version. As instructed in the documentation, I deactivated and deleted the free version. I unzipped the Pro version on my workstation and FTP'd the files to the wp-content\plugins directory in my site on the server (I did it this way instead of FTPing the zip file because my ISP places a file size limit on FTP transfers. I've successfully installed many plugins this way). The Pro version of Events Calendar correctly shows up in the installed Plugins list. See PluginList.jpg attached. I activated it. However, when I click on the calendar icon in the editor I get only the free features and the pop-up asks me to upgrade to Pro.

I'm using the UNICON Theme with Visual Composer.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Pro features not available after upgrade from free version

Hello Bob!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Most probably the settings haven't been updated on website database. Could you please try deactivating the plugin again, and activating back?

If this doesn't work, please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution. You can send the login details through this form .

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Bob Snead replied the topic: Pro features not available after upgrade from free version

Thanks for your quick reply. I did finally get the Pro options. I think the issue was some form of browser caching. Before writing the report I'd refreshed the page with the problem going away. I quit that instance of the browser and brought up another and I got the Pro features. I should have thought to try this before writing the report, but I haven't had to do that in similar circumstances in the past.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Pro features not available after upgrade from free version

Hello Bob!

That's correct, the previous files of Photo Gallery plugin were cached, most definitely. In any case, we are glad to know the plugin is functioning correctly now. Please let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds