Import/export documentation

Ben Wilson created the topic: Import/export documentation

Hi,
I've purchased the import/export add on but there doesn't appear to be any documentation. I've worked out how to get events into my site but they are not added to a calendar nor is the organizer correctly imported even though it is in the csv file. Would be great to have some documentation to see what I'm doing wrong.
Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Import/export documentation

Hello Ben!

Thank you for posting your question!
Let me give you the link, where you will find more information about the setup for Import/Export add-on of Event Calendar WD: goo.gl/ZCnpAo

When you export the events, make sure to select All option, as mentioned in the screenshot below. Then when you import the file, again choose All from Import section.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Ben Wilson replied the topic: Import/export documentation

Hi again,
when I import events, most details are imported but not categories, venue, calendar or organizer. These are all the things that have IDs. I've set them up previously so they are in the system but the import does not seem to recognize them. Image attached.
Any ideas?
Ben

Agapi G. replied the topic: Import/export documentation

Hey Ben!

If this happens with All option selected, could we take a look as temporary WordPress administrator? Please forward the access information privately using this contact form .

And make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message as a reference. Our development team will check the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds