Is it possible to hide past events in list view?

Corinne Collins created the topic: Is it possible to hide past events in list view?

I have a calendar in list view on my homepage. It lists 30 items from the current month, because that is the way I set it. Is it possible for past events to be hidden? The events showing currently begin on the 1st of the month, but let's say it is the 10th of the month, I'd like the first nine days events of the month to not show up. Is it possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Is it possible to hide past events in list view?

Hello Corrine!

Thank you for posting your question!

This option will be available in Event Calendar WD plugin soon. Our developers will release an update next week, which will include the feature in Event Calendar WD settings. Please install it after deactivating and deleting current version, and you'll be able to hide past events.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Corinne Collins replied the topic: Is it possible to hide past events in list view?

That's great news! I'll check back next week, then. Thanks!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Is it possible to hide past events in list view?

Awesome, Corinne!

Please let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with. I'll be happy to help!
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds