Map view popup not showing full date range

Ben Wilson created the topic: Map view popup not showing full date range

Hi,
when I click a map pin, only one date is shown, not the full date range. The calendar and posterboard views show the correct information. Another issue is that nothing happens when the popup is clicked - but that's not so important at the moment. Attached are two screen images of the issue. I need to be able to see the full date range for an event OR remove it altogether.
thanks
Ben

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Map view popup not showing full date range

Hello Ben!

Thank you for posting about this!

Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? I will ask our developers to try to make the Map view display the full date range, or otherwise remove the date from the info box.

You can send the admin login information using this contact form . Also make sure to indicate the URL of this forum topic in your message.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Ben,

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has made the necessary changes on your website. They could not display the full date range, so they have removed it from the info box.

They wrote a few lines of CSS code to Calendar Settings > Custom CSS panel. Could you please take a look? Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Ben Wilson replied the topic: Map view popup not showing full date range

Excellent. A great solution. Thanks heaps.
Ben

Hey Ben!

That's wonderful! We are happy to know you are satisfied with this solution. Please feel free to let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.

If you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Event Calendar WD on WordPress.org. We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the plugin, as well as suggestions on improving customer support. Let me provide you the link:

wordpress.org/support/plugin/event-calendar-wd/reviews/

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds