Header Previous and Next Month movement

Joe Mascolo created the topic: Header Previous and Next Month movement

I am seeing an issue that I am not sure how to resolve. When the calendar first loads the header looks perfect, but once your mouse over the previous month or next month, both months move to the right and left respectively. It's not a hover effect because they do not move back to their original positions. I've included 2 images to show what I am seeing. Let me know if there is a way to fix it - Thanks, Joe

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Header Previous and Next Month movement

Hello Joe!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. This is most probably a small CSS conflict, could you please give us the link to the page where you have published your calendar? We'll take a look and provide a CSS code for quick workaround.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Joe Mascolo replied the topic: Header Previous and Next Month movement

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately I can't give you a link to the site because it is an internal Intranet site. I will go through my own CSS code and see if something is conflicting with it for now. If I have any issues I can send you over all of the CSS I use for the site or I can have you join a join.me session for you to look at it.

Thanks,
Joe

Hello Joe!

Could you please install the website theme and Event Calendar WD on a WordPress test site, which is published on the web? The conflict is most probably with the theme, but you can also install and activate the same plugins.

If you would be able to do this, that would be wonderful! We can take a look at the problem on a live site this way.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Joe Mascolo replied the topic: Header Previous and Next Month movement

At this point I am all set. Here is what I did.
I first removed the style sheets one at a time to determine what style sheet was causing the issue. It ended up being bootstrap 3.0 that was giving me the headaches. I couldn't find the exact style rule in bootstrap that was causing the problem but I was able to override the css with the following rules which will work for me. Just had to remove the padding.
/*media all*/
.calendar-head .previous {
text-align: left;
padding-left: 0px;
}
/*media all*/
.calendar-head .next {
text-align: right;
padding-right: 0px;
}

Thanks for the quick responses though. Much appreciated!

Hello Joe!

That's wonderful! We are very glad to know the problem was resolved on your calendar. And thank you so much for sharing the solution with us.

Please feel free to let our team know any time you will have other questions. We'll be happy to assist!
Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds