tiny arrow on pop-out event detail window - hard to use

Mary Ellen Grace created the topic: tiny arrow on pop-out event detail window - hard to use

In the attached JPG, you will notice that my cursor hovers over an event in the monthly calendar view. In doing so, a pop-out window with event details is displayed. IF the content of that window is more than can show in the default window size, a scroll bar is added to that pop out window.

I find it problematic to grab the scroll bar to pull it down or up. Through trial and error, I have found that if I slowly move my cursor over the tiny arrow that connects the pop out window to the event listing in the monthly calendar, THEN I can grab onto the scroll bar.

If I don't move my cursor over that tiny arrow, the pop out window disappears. This is frustrating for the user.

Is that something that can be adjusted with some CSS? if so, can you supply me the code to make the arrow bigger?

OR is the solution in the javascript (if it is javascript)?

Thanks!

p.s. I just realized I have another question related to the same pop-out window: How do I style the content of the pop out window? I have looked at the theme settings - nothing there seems to affect the font size of the content. I also visited the event description box on the edit event page. even though the text is formatted as Paragraph, it is larger than the event title. That I'm sure I could affect with CSS. But I don't want to change the size of all Content Paragraphs. Just the pop out windows in WD Events monthly calendar view. Can you do that?! That would be great!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: tiny arrow on pop-out event detail window - hard to use

Hi Mary!

Thank you for reporting these problems to us!

I have asked our developers to take a look, since we already have temporary WordPress admin access. I'll let you know as soon as they finish working on your website.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: tiny arrow on pop-out event detail window - hard to use

Hi Mary!

I am happy to inform you, that the necessary changes have been made on your website. Could you please take a look? Let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Mary Ellen Grace replied the topic: tiny arrow on pop-out event detail window - hard to use

What did the tech folk do? Can you direct me where to look? The pop out detail window still seems to be the same appearance and function. not sure what was done.

Hey Mary!

Please make sure to clear the cache of your web browser before checking the changes. Our developers have added a CSS code to Calendar Settings > Custom CSS panel, so the browser might be getting the older styles from its cache.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Mary Ellen Grace replied the topic: tiny arrow on pop-out event detail window - hard to use

ok. Thanks! I see the code now. :-)

Hey Mary Ellen!

You are most welcome! Please let us know in case you will need further assistance from our team. We'll be happy to help!

In case you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Event Calendar WD on WordPress.org. Your feedback will help us improve the functionality of the plugin and our service.

We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of Event Calendar WD, as well as suggestions on improving customer support. Let me provide you the link:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/event-calendar-wd/reviews

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds