Daily view shows same location on all events

Webking999 created the topic: Daily view shows same location on all events

Hello,
I have a calendar on a page using word press which is set to show the daily view for the events. However, all the events on that page will show the same location for the map. When you click on the event, it shows the correct location on the single event page.

i need help in solving this. I have tried all possible solutions that i know of and it still shows the same location of the first event on the page for all the other events listed under the DAILY view.

SEE ATTCH for details...

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Daily view shows same location on all events

Greetings!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

Could you please submit a support ticket by sending us temporary WordPress admin access to your site through this form ? Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Our development team will take a look at this issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has fixed the issue on your Event Calendar WD. It is a bug in the plugin, so the fix will also be included in its next release.

Could you please take a look? Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Beth Mitchell replied the topic: Daily view shows same location on all events

I have this same issue with both day and week view. What can we do until you release the updated version to fix this bug?

Attachments:

Hello Beth!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please check if you have the latest version of Event Calendar WD installed to your website? This bug should be resolved there. The version numbers are 1.0.86 for Lite and 5.0.86 for Pro.

Make sure to deactivate and delete current version before installing new. Let us know if this resolves the issue.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds