Map not showing in event

Corinne Collins created the topic: Map not showing in event

Hello,

I added API key for calendar in the settings and made sure it is enabled in the google api section. The map is still not showing up in the event. I tried this using just one of the events on the calendar. The map area in the admin section is just blank, nothing is showing up. Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Map not showing in event

Hello Corinne!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please check if there's an option in your website theme (or another plugin), which requires Google Maps API key to be added? If so, please copy the key to that option as well.

Otherwise please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website, and we will check the problem for you as soon as possible. You can send the login information using this contact form .

Also please mention the link to this forum thread in your message. We will provide a solution to the problem as soon as possible.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Corinne Collins replied the topic: Map not showing in event

Yes, I found it and added the API key to the theme options. Still no luck. I will send login credentials via the form you recommended. Thanks.

Thank you, Corinne!

We received your support ticket. Our development team will take a look at the problem soon.
I'll keep you updated with the progress.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Anna replied the topic: Map not showing in event

Hello!

I have a completely similar problem with the calendar. There is a blank space in the editor. If the address is written in the address line, the map shows to some totally distant place.

Regards,
Anna

Attachments:

Hi Corinne!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has found the cause of the problem. You have set the value of Map Style to ROADMAP in Calendar Settings. Please note, that this option is not intended to have such values.

Could you please take a look? Let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Beth Mitchell replied the topic: Map not showing in event

I am having this same problem with the front end management. Can you please advise what to put in the Map Style?

Attachments:

Hello Beth!

Thank you for posting about this!

I noticed from your screenshot, that Google API key is not provided, and this is why the map is not showing up on your events. Could you please configure it following the steps in this link, and add the code?

In case this doesn't solve the problem, please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website and we will take a look ASAP. You can forward the login details using the contact form on this page.

Also please indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds