Calendar hover pop-up problem

Jody created the topic: Calendar hover pop-up problem

When looking at an event on the calendar page, I currently see all of the event info. Is there a way to turn off the hover, or to limit the amount of info shown pin the pop-up? In my case, it is causing problems because I place signup forms on my event pages, and people are trying to sign up by clicking on the sign up ON THE CALENDAR PAGE instead of clicking through to the event page and signing up there. So I need to limit when they can see on the calendar page so that they'll intuitively click through to the event page!

Calendar: sunshinesam.com/store-events/
Event page: sunshinesam.com/event/drop-off-valentine...d=71&date=2017-02-04

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jody replied the topic: Calendar hover pop-up problem

I'd also like to hide the extra info in week, day and list views -- I only need to the event title and date showing.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Calendar hover pop-up problem

Hello Jody! Thank you for posting your questions!

You can remove the hover window of Month view by disabling Show events detail on hover option in Calendar Settings > Events tab. As for List, Week and Day views, unfortunately there aren't any options to switch this off there.

But as a workaround, you can remove these views from your calendar by editing its shortcode. Set View 1 to Month, and select None for the rest. Hope this works for you.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jody replied the topic: Calendar hover pop-up problem

I already disabled Show events detail on hover. I still see the popup when hovering. What am I missing?

sunshinesam.com/store-events/

Agapi G. replied the topic: Calendar hover pop-up problem

Hi Jody!

Seems like there's a problem with this option on your Event Calendar WD. May we take a look at it as a temporary administrator of your WordPress site? Please forward the login details using the contact form on this page .

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will check the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds