ECWD Subscribe - User can not modify subscription?

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: ECWD Subscribe - User can not modify subscription?

Hi Pascal, we'll check the case with other users and get back to you.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: ECWD Subscribe - User can not modify subscription?

Hi Pascal,

When user added an event, and it has gone to draft or pending preview, in this stage subscriber didn't get email, but received only when admin updated and published the event.

In your case for front end events, you have chosen Published option, in this case by default we didn't send emails but we have customised the plugin for you to send the email to subscriber when any user ads an event from the front end.

Hope now everything will work correctly for you.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Pascal replied the topic: ECWD Subscribe - User can not modify subscription?

Hi Zhanna,

Thank you for finding the source of the problem and corrected it for me!

At the same time of your work, my discussion forum "wpforo" fell completely down for the first time.
As I have just done an important mailing list directed to my forum this morning, it is also possible that I have suffered an external attack?
In summary, your work arrived at the worst time for me (excuse me).
So I did a total restoration of the site, to restore it!
So I could not test your work !!!

It is not normal for the administrator to approve an event that has already been approved to allow email.
I prefere that you correct this in an update.

I can no longer update wpcalendar because you have already done customizations (very useful), which you do not want to update in the official version.
I do not want to go to a labyrinth of repairs.
Your team must discuss seriously, to come forward, and not scatter in all directions.

What is good and normal should work for everyone ....

Hi Pascal,

I am happy that the issues are solved for now, I have also asked our people to add that feature in our updates, hope that will be added soon.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Hi Zhanna,

This is good news this next update!
For now, I do not take advantage of your customization, because it was immediately erased by restoring my website (as stated above)

Have a good day.

Hi Pascal,

Can you please reopen our admin access for being able to do the customisation again, as I am not quite sure when exactly we'll have the new update with that feature.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Dear Zhanna,
thank you for your reply...
I do not know yet why my wpforo forum crashed at the same time as your last customization.
Can you do the customization only in admin, without FTP? Otherwise, I'd rather wait for the update. Admin now open!
If you have the notice of changes to make, I am interested to receive them by eMail.

I am also waiting for web-dorado.com/forum/wordpress-event-cal...end-no-checkbox.html

I also discovered a problem that I have not yet submitted:
In the event, if you click on the category in color at the bottom, a page with all the links of the website will open. This is not the objective, it is not logical, it is not pleasant.

Sorry for the complications I impose on you.

Have a good day

Hi Pascal, we have redone the customisation for you.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Hi Pascal, we have redone the customisation for you.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Dear Zhanna,

Thank you, it works much better now! :)

That contains the newest version of Frontend 1.0.9 2017/01/26?

Allow me these few observations with my new test:

As for the event just created, a window proposes three things; Add new Event, My Events, Edit Event: "Add new Event" does not work.
User Mode:
- "Show map in event page" by default, does not happen.
It is necessary to return to edtion mode to activate the chekbox.
- if I activate "Show map in event page" chekbox, comments do not work anymore !!!!

Admin Mode:
By the dashbord everything is possible :)
By the calendar:
- "Show map in event page" by default, does not happen. (It is necessary to force in the dashbord or to return in edtion mode to activate the chekbox)
In the event, the category link down in color, go on an innapropriate page and ugly !!!!

have a good day

Hi Pascal,

Please update Subscribe and Front End Event Management add-on and these issues should be gone. The customisation we have done for you are included in these updates.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Dear Zhanna,

Thank you, a lot of progress !!! :)

- Suscribe OK
- Checkbox OK
- Show map in event page OK
- Create a new event immediately OK
- NOT OK to continue to comment in the event after its update is no longer possible.
- NOT OK User is Organizer if not defined. The customization disappeared with the update.

-

NOT OK "Event Categories" in color at the bottom of the event, is linked to a bad page.

Please notify me when I can update EventCalendarWD without losing my customization:
- External link, in the event, in "hover windows", opens in a new page.

Please, thank you for replying to each of my questions in this message to avoid repetition.

I'm glad we're moving fast and well right now.

Have a good day,

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

We are trying to fix those remaining things but cannot connect with the FTP access provided, can you please resend us valid FTP credentials?

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Hello Zhanna,

- Repairing errors in the update suits me very well! :)
- The only thing you do not want in the update is, user is organizer by default (I'd rather wait until that does not work either fix before making this customization):P
- For your plugins that do not work normally, it's not my role to serve as a tester, too many risks, worries, and work. Sorry! :woohoo:

I need to know if you have corrected (External link, in the event, in "hover windows", opens in a new page) In the new version of (EventCalendarWD_Wordpress 2017-02-08 5.0.83) ??? :unsure:

I still have the problem of not knowing what you fix in your updates. It is a voluntary strategy not to inform? :blink:

Hi Pascal,

You know that we have made all the possible changes with updates, thanks for keeping to work with us and bring the things to the end point.

Pascal, however, as my college Agapi has told you before, the organisers customisation cannot be included in the update because it is very specific need and we cannot offer it for general update. As far as we have suggested you to update the add-on we'll redo this customisation for you if you reopen admin and FTP access for us.

We also cannot include link hovering customisation in our update, so calendar also cannot be updated or I can tell you what we have changed where and you can update the plugin and apply this chnage after updates.

As for showing what is changed in the updates, actually we have this feature in our latest version.

So what I can offer you:

If you reopen our admin and FTP access, we'll redo the organisers customisation
We'll update the calendar for you so you can follow up the update change-log by redoing the customisation
I can write the changes we have done, so each time when you'll see an important update you can update the plugin and add-on and apply the changes we have done.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Hi Zhanna,

Thank you for your nice proposal, I agree with that!

It's not true that everything is settled:
I told you previously, that comments are no longer accecible, as soon as the user changes are event.
It can no longer activate the comments of events, which were however there at the moment of the creation of the event.
This is a big problem that is not only about me!
You must add a checbox to enable comments in the creation and modification of events.
I'm not here this week, but I'm looking forward to being able to apply this update next week ...

When this common problem is resolved, I would be honored with your customization, and instructions for doing it myself.

Hi Pascal,
I see our access is again available, we'll do the promised changes and I am sorry I have missed comments part, we'll check that too.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Hi Zhanna,

Can we do the customization next week, I leave tomorrow?
FTP access is not yet open! Only Admin.

No issue Pascal,

Just please write me when you'll get back, as we really need FTP access too.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Hi Zhanna,

Thank you for your reply.

I've upgraded from ECWD 5.0.79 to 5.0.84
As expected the following customization disappeared:
- user is organizer, by default
- link new tab in event over window

If you do not have an objection, I prefer that you correct first (before the custom) in your update, the problem of the comment in the event, which disappears, when modifying the event.
The easiest way is to add as you already did in the frontend, a checbox "Enable comments for events".

I thought you had already solved this problem in the update, as I have already pointed out to you several times.

I open the admin and FTP, be careful, it's an important week for me, I will do some mailing for visits!

As you kindly proposed, can you join me the notice of your customization, for the beginner that I am.

Thank you and good day

Dear Pascal,

The FTP you have sent us is not the correct one, we that we cannot edit our files, can you please send us correct FTP access at [email protected] by mentioning this forum post URL in your message.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Hi Zhanna,

I just checked your FTP ID is correct.
Please, look at my email from [29 Dec 2016 12:15:38]
Have sent you this email again if necessary.

Have a good day,

Pascal

Thanks Pascal! I have received it.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds