Add on a page or menu the link "Add Event"

Pascal created the topic: Add on a page or menu the link "Add Event"

Hello,
I do not know how to add the "Add Event" link, other than in the calendar, I would like to be able to integrate it in a page or a menu, independent of the calendar?
If possible, without pop-up?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Add on a page or menu the link "Add Event"

Hello Pascal!

Thank you for posting your request!

Unfortunately Frontend Event Management add-on of Event Calendar WD does not have the mentioned functionality. But there is a workaround, that you can try to use.

Add the link to your calendar page where you needed to place "Add Events" link. Users will be able to navigate to that page and add their events to your Event Calendar WD. Please let me know if this will work for you.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Pascal replied the topic: Add on a page or menu the link "Add Event"

Hello Agapi,

Thank you for your reply.
I have already made this solution, and it goes first on the calendar, and the user must again look for "Add Event". This does not help with the ease of creating for the user.
Too bad, this really seems a simple problem compared to the quality of your calendar.
The other problem is that I detest the "pop-up" Add Event, which would deserve a full page for comfort to see and write. This would solve the two problems.

Do you think this is going to be seriously studied by your great team?

Hi Pascal!

Firstly, thank you so much for your kind words about the calendar plugin and our team!

The problem with the popup is that it is loaded with AJAX. So the development team will need to make major changes for its content to call it on another page. It is best to have an option for this display.

Could you please add your request as a suggestion on our Submit your idea page? Our developers will consider adding this option to further updates of Event Calendar WD plugin and Frontend Event Management add-on.

Here's the link: web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html
Thanks in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Pascal replied the topic: Add on a page or menu the link "Add Event"

Dear Agapi,

I did what you asked me in "idea page" "Event Calendar WD".
To date, I still do not see my request in "Event Calendar WD".
Always 48 post instead of 49 with mine.

An idea?

my request in "Event Calendar WD":

Several "Add Event" link, without pop-up, full page, that can be renamed.

1) To be able to insert the "Add Event" link in any page or menu of the site to facilitate the experience of the users.

2) Be able to create an event in a full page, for more comfort, without the multiple drop-down menus in a tiny window, while I have a large screen. Can be the current system was thought for a phone screen.

3) Be able to rename and customize the "Add Event" link easily without entering the code.

Hello Pascal!

Thank you for notifying, we have just approved and published your suggestion. You should see it under Event Calendar WD category now. Make sure to navigate to New tab, where it appears as the first.

Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds