Events page

Jody created the topic: Events page

At the bottom of each event page, there is a link called "Events" that leads to " www.mywebsite.com/event_category/events/ ".

I want to edit the look of this page (as you can see in my screen shot, the text is right at the edge of the page.)

If there isn't a way to edit the layout of the page, I'd like to hide this link.

How can that be done?

Thank you!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Events page

Hello Jody!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

This is most probably a conflict with your website theme. We can try to fix the layout with a few lines of CSS code. Could you please give the link to an event page, where we can find the link and see the broken layout?

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jody replied the topic: Events page

Sure.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

If you can also tell me how to hide the link, in addition to the CSS to fix the page layout, that would be great.

Thanks!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Events page

Hi Jody!

Thank you for the link! To remove the link at the bottom of the event pages, please go to Calendar Settings > General and disable Enable Category and Tags option.

As for the content styling in category page, you can add the following CSS code to style.css file or custom CSS editor of your website theme:

body.tax-ecwd_event_category #primary {
    max-width: 1180px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Let me know if it works.
Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds