Calendar refreshing page on second action

Lorithias created the topic: Calendar refreshing page on second action

Hi, I have a problem with the installation of plugin calendar

Everything work fine except, on the second action. If for exemple i left click to access to 2017 loading is ok then if i want to back to 2016 the whole page is refreshing instead of just the plugin (got parameter of calendar in the adress on the second action).

Did I miss something ?

Thanks for help

here is the link of the website (still in dev)

www.atl-taekwondo-limousin.fr/

Forgive my poor english, French here :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Calendar refreshing page on second action

Hi Lorithias!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

Most probably there is a Javascript conflict on your website with the theme. Could we please take a look at it from admin dashboard of your site? You can send the temporary login information using this form .

Also make sure to indicate the URL of this forum topic in your message. Our development team will check the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey Lorithias!

Our developers found out, that the problem on your Event Calendar WD is caused by the theme of your website. It includes jQuery later than calendar needs it for running its functions. The team tried to locate it in the theme files, and fix the issues, but couldn't find where it's included.

Could you please contact the developers of your website theme and ask them to take a look?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Lorithias replied the topic: Calendar refreshing page on second action

I'm the developer.. ^^ (but not an expert ...)

the jQuery is included in footer.

<script type="text/javascript" src=" code.jquery.com/jquery-2.1.1.min.js "></script>

I tried to put it in the header (so before calendar loading) and it refresh the page with calendar query to every click (not only the second one)

Hi Lorithias!

In that case could you please give us temporary FTP access to your website? We will check the files and try to fix the problem in the theme. You can forward the credentials by replying to the last email I sent to you.

Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Lorithias!

Our developers have checked your website theme. Unfortunately they could not fix everything, but they implemented a workaround. They have removed the functions for calendar event popup.

Now the AJAX loading of the calendar works, but the popup will not work on your website. We hope this is alright with you.
Thanks! Have a nice Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds