Change single Date in an event?

Michael created the topic: Change single Date in an event?

Hello,

I have an event for every Sunday, repeat until 31.12.16. Now I want to change the name of one date, maybe 13.11. Instead of "Gottesdienst" it should say "Gottesdienst mit Frühstück". Is it possible to change singel dates in an event?

Sorry for the bad english.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Change single Date in an event?

Hello Michael! Thank you for posting your question!

Unfortunately it is not possible to edit only one event date in a repeating event.

But what you can do instead is to set the repeat date until 12/11, create one non-repeating event on 13/11 and then create second repeating event from 14/11 to 31/12. Could you please try this and let me know if it works for you?

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Michael replied the topic: Change single Date in an event?

The problem is that we have church service every sunday. But the first Sunday in month we have service with breakfast. And sometimes there is no service on sunday. This would be a lot of singel events.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Change single Date in an event?

Hi Michael!

We would love to help you out with this. But the thing is, that the recurring events are technically a single entry, which are being printed on the dates when they are occurring repeatedly.

This is why one single date cannot be changes within a recurring event.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds