Calendar list

michela created the topic: Calendar list

Can I add an image to the event showed on list in home page (calendar)? I'm trying free version and I am not able to do it.
Can I add a description of the event beside the image showed in the page of the event? HERE
Can I add custom fields to show in the list?
Can I use related post to the events?
Can I try the PRO version for one/two weeks before buy it? I would know if it is ok for my needs.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Thanks
Michela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Calendar list

Dear Michela,

You should be able to add an image to event both in Lite and Pro versions. Could you please tell us what is going wrong when you try to add it? You can add a description to the event as well, simply add it to post editor area, when you edit your event.

Unfortunately you cannot add custom fields to the list, but you can do that in event description.

And also our products don't have trial periods. Here's the list of what is included in Pro version: web-dorado.com/products/wordpress-event-calendar-wd.html .
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds