Plugin causing header eror

Aaron Schultz created the topic: Plugin causing header eror

Hello,

I recently installed the Event Calendar WD Pro on my site (after previously using the free version) and love the functionality. That said, after installing, I began receiving errors every time I tried to publish/update a page. Here are the errors I received:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/olneyf5/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 1145

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/olneyf5/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php:1145) in /home/olneyf5/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/olneyf5/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php:1145) in /home/olneyf5/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. We are hoping to have our temporary site, ecbiz173.inmotionhosting.com/~olneyf5/ , go live in about a week and the calendar was a huge part of that relaunch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Plugin causing header eror

Dear Aaron,

What we see from the notice and warnings, the problem is most likely not caused by Event Calendar WD. But we can take a look and see if we can be helpful, even if the plugin won't be the cause of this problem, we will suggest you something to solve this issue.

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website? Please also mention the full link to your forum post in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Support replied the topic: Plugin causing header eror

Dear Aaron,

The errors were because of another plugin, but since error reporting was turned on in Event Calendar WD, they were being printed. The problem is fixed now.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds