Question about BUSINESS ELITE ONE PAGE

Caroline created the topic: Question about BUSINESS ELITE ONE PAGE

Hello. I bought the pro version of the elite business theme and I have several questions.

After searching everywhere, I did not find answers:

How did the colors and opacity of the menu change? As the menu changes when you go down the page, there must be way to change?

* in the contact section, I can not change the labels (email, submit ...) I want to put in French and customize.

* always in the contact part, there must be a color that is put on my picture because it is much too dark by contribution to my original image which do not agree at all.

I'm sorry about my spelling, I used Google Translate because I do not speak English.

In advance, thank you for your answers and your help.

Bonjour. J'ai acheté la version pro du thème business elite et j'ai plusieurs questions.

Après avoir cherché un peu partout, je n'ai pas trouvé de réponses :

* comment changé les couleurs et l'opacité du menu ? Comme le menu change quand on descend dans la page, il doit bien y avoir moyen de modifier ?

* dans la partie contact, je n'arrive pas à changer les étiquettes (email, submit...) je souhaite les mettre en français et le personnaliser.

* toujours dans la partie contact, il doit y avoir une couleur qui se met sur ma photo car elle ressort beaucoup trop foncé par apport à mon image originale ce qui ne conviens pas du tout.

Je suis désolé de mon orthographe, j'ai utlisé Google Traduction car je ne parle pas anglais.

D'avance, merci de vos réponses et de votre aide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Question about BUSINESS ELITE ONE PAGE

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for using WebDorado products!

You can manage the colors by going to the Color Control section of Theme Options. For changing the opacity you need to add custom css code.

For the French translation >

Please set the language of your website using Site Language option on WordPress Settings > General page. The product will be translated automatically.

You can also modify the translations using POEdit software. All translation files of the product are located under /languages folder of its directory.

You will need to download .po and .mo files of your language from here and modify .po with POEdit. Then please upload new .po and .mo back to the same folder, replacing their old versions.

If you give us the link of your webite and show us the color you want to change, we will suggest you a custom css code.

Please note that Web-Dorado forum is closed for new posts. You can open tickets with your topic links.

You can contact us using this form.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Caroline replied the topic: Question about BUSINESS ELITE ONE PAGE

Hello and thank you for your answer.

Could you guide me to change the opacity, which css code I must integrate because I admit that I do not know this code or which part to integrate it.

For translation, it is already in French (half) but I would like to customize the contact form.

Here is an image of the contact section and the changes I wish to make:

The address of the site in question is www.didierk.ch

In advance, thank you for your help =)

Bonjour et merci pour votre réponse.

Pourriez vous me guider pour changer l'opacity, quel code css je dois intégrer car j'avoue que je ne connais pas ce code ni à quel partie l'intégrer.

Pour la traduction, il est déjà en français (à moitié) mais j'aimerais personnalisé le formulaire de contact.

Voici une image de la partie contact et des modifications que je souhaite faire :

L'adresse du site en question est www.didierk.ch

D'avance, je vous remercie de votre aide =)

Attachments:

Anoush replied the topic: Question about BUSINESS ELITE ONE PAGE

Dear Caroline,

Please note that Web-Dorado forum is closed for new posts. You can open tickets with your topic links.

You can contact us using this form and mention these points.

Thanks! Have a fine day!

Time to create page: 0.695 seconds