Bug in Spider FAQ

Bill Jensen created the topic: Bug in Spider FAQ

When updating the functions.php for my child theme, I get the following error message:

Unable to communicate back with site to check for fatal errors, so the PHP change was reverted. You will need to upload your PHP file change by some other means, such as by using SFTP.

The web is full of people complaining about this message. In virtually every case it is caused by a bug in a plug-in. So I disabled all of the plug-ins on my site and then re-enabled them one by one. The ONLY plug-in that causes this error is Spider FAQ.

Thinking it might be because I was not using the latest paid version, I renewed my subscription. There is no update beyond version 2.2 and the problem still exists. Every time I make a change to ANY php file I have to disable your plug-in, make the change and then re-enable it. When will a fix be available?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Bug in Spider FAQ

Hi Bill,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you have faced.

I have informed our Development Team about the bug. They will take a look this point to the upcoming updates.

Please note that Web-Dorado forum is closed for new posts. You can open tickets with your topic links.

You can contact us using this form.

Thanks! Have a fine day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds