Why did my theme expire?

Ricardo Ramos Rezende created the topic: Why did my theme expire?

Why did my theme expire?

I did the News Magazine theme registration and the same is now Free and not pro, I understand that the support and update could end in a year, but I think it is wrong to disable the PRO functions of it, since I paid for registration.
I do not agree with that ... I think I was harmed and that the use of pro functions should be enabled and not. How can we fix this.

Regards,

Ricardo Ramos Rezende
3RSoft Computing

P.S .: The site that uses the theme is Segunda Igreja Batista no Cidade Nobre
Inclusive eu ajudei na época a fazer melhorias no site...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Why did my theme expire?

Dear Ricardo,

Thanks for your inquiry :)

Since you purchased the Pro version of the theme, please make sure to install WD Manager plugin first. It is a quick and easy-to-use tool, which lets you manage all your Web-Dorado products. You can install, activate and update Pro Web-Dorado plugins, add-ons and themes with just a few clicks.

To download WD Manager, log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com, then navigate to My Account > My Products page.

After the plugin is downloaded, go to Plugins page of your WordPress dashboard and install WD Manager by uploading its package. Activate the plugin when it is uploaded. Then go to WD Manager page and log in with the Web-Dorado account, which you used to purchase the plugin.

Click on Themes sub-menu item. Navigate to Purchased Themes page, where you will see the Pro version of the theme and can install it. Note, that you will not lose any data by following these steps.

Please let us know if you have updated the theme this way.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Ricardo Ramos Rezende replied the topic: Why did my theme expire?

My Products Page is Empty! My User is [email protected] but I'm not sure if it was in this account that I bought the theme for the website www.sibcn.org.br .

You can help me restore the PRO version of my theme.

Att,

Ricardo Ramos Rezende
3RSoft Informática

Anoush replied the topic: Why did my theme expire?

Dear Ricardo,

Thanks for the Email. Please note that your subscription has already expired in 2016-06-24. So if you want to get access for the new versions, then you need to renew your purchase.

Please note that Web-Dorado forum is closed for new posts. You can open tickets with your topic links.

Please contact us using this form
Do not forget to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Thanks! Have a good day!

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds