Business Elite + Woocommerce

stella created the topic: Business Elite + Woocommerce

Hi!

I'm having a bit of an issue with my cart on WooCommerce. I am using the Business Elite Pro theme. The issue is that some customers cannot delete items from their carts. I have been able to replicate the error. When I test with a different theme, I do not have this issue. I've had this theme since 04/2017 and just started having this issue about 3-4 weeks ago.

Is there anything you can help me with?

Here is my site:
goo.gl/AZaXH4

--Stella

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Business Elite + Woocommerce

Hi Stella,

Thanks for using WebDorado themes.

Could you please let us know have you done an update of Business Elite theme?

Thanks! Have a great day!

stella replied the topic: Business Elite + Woocommerce

I have Business Elite version 2.1.28. My tech support is sure the issue is with the theme. He has done everything (disable other plugins, cleared cache, etc). The issue still persists. As I mentioned, when using another theme the issue does not occur.

Additionally, there is another major issue with this theme and woocommerce. Quite often when a customer checks out, instead of the page loading to the “thank you...confirmation”, it redirects to the Wordpress login. Again, this issue is only occurring with this them. When tested w other themes, the issue does not appear.

I am using the latest version of Wordpress.

Please let me know if there is any solution.

Anoush replied the topic: Business Elite + Woocommerce

Dear Stella,

Please give us temporary full admin access to reach and resolve the problem. You can send the login details using this form.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds