Business Elite Contact edit

Chuck Houck created the topic: Business Elite Contact edit

I am using the Business Elite theme. In Wordpress. The URL is dlecpa1.com
I want to know how to edit the "circle_bg1.circle" and the "p#content_text" that is in the ".overlay_contact" area near the bottom of the Home Page. I need to also make a link for the "circle_bg2.circle" that would link to a Google map URL. And the "circle_bg3.circle" would have the link to mail.
This is the Home Page that comes with the Theme ans is not a static page where I can change everything.
Is there a way I can make an exact copy of the Home Page to be able to edit everything?
The Theme does not have the "Template" option, if it did it would be an easy fix.
Can someone help me with this in the simplest way possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Business Elite Contact edit

Hello Chuck,

Thanks for using WebDorado products!

Could you please make sure that the file name and the path you have added is the correct one?
Thanks! Have a good day!

Attachments:

Chuck Houck replied the topic: Business Elite Contact edit

I made a mistake in my previous post. I don't need to change the "circle_bg1", just 2 and 3. I tried to do it with js using a plugin but it only gave me the options to add a new image with a link to the Header or Footer and not where I needed it within the Contact section. These images are hard coded into the theme on their stock Home page. The theme does not have an option to give links to these images in their customization. I was able to change the text under the "circle_bg1" image to say "Call Us" instead of "Full Name" by going to "inc-front_front_function" in the css but that does not help me with the images having links. I would like the "circle_bg2" to link to a Google map url and the "circle_bg3" to link to the email "dlecpa1@aol.com".
Is there another way to do this? What about if I make a duplicate Home page that would be a static page and make the changes within the page editor in Wordpress, would that work? Any help you could give me would be a plus. Thank you.

Dear Chuck,

OK. So you want to link those 3 images Call Us / Email/Address to the given links? Please note that this should be done within the code and it is not possible to do change within the themes options.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Thank you for your reply. I already know that the theme does not allow the changes I want to make. I HAVE been trying to find out how to do it within the code, that is the whole point of my being here asking HOW can I do it. This forum is for this theme so I figured someone here would know how to do this within the code.

Hi Chuck,

Please follow the steps below To link the images to the given URL.

Go to wp-content\themes\business-elite\inc\front\front_functions.php > search circle_bg1 , circle_bg2 և circle_bg3 > add the links you want into the <div> . Here I am showing how you can get to that.

let me know if you need anything else. Thanks! Have a nice day!

I finally figured out how to do this but I ended up with two images for each circle, very strange. To fix that I just changed the "id #" to match the linked image url id# and alter the shape of the circles to center the new images. Thank you for your help.

Hello Chuck,

Thanks for letting us know about the results.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me back. Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds