Just purchased buisness elite theme, it will not install "Missing style sheet

Andrew Bradley created the topic: Just purchased buisness elite theme, it will not install "Missing style sh

In word press, I installed my purchased buisness-elite theme and when I select activate it I get thrown out of wordpress. I have to change the them in my CMS and then when I get back in it says "Activation failed". Then under installed themes it lists Business-elite as a broken theme, and the error "Missing style sheet" I've tried uninstallind WD manager and reinstalling, did the same with the buisness-elite theme as well. But I still keep getting the error that it's missing the style sheet.

See attachments.

Please help.

Thank you,

- Andrew

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Just purchased buisness elite theme, it will not install "Missing style sh

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for letting us know about this!

Most probably there is a problem related to unzip errors or to the permissions. So we are kindly asking you to install one another WordPress theme, for making sure. Please do not forget to let us know about the results.

Thanks! Have a nice start of the week!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds