WordPress Event Calendar

Paul Urgero created the topic: WordPress Event Calendar

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but even though I navigate to the correct forum, when I click "New Topic", it doesn't show the WordPress for Event Calendar.

I just started using this and I liked it so much that when I noticed the "repeat rate" option, I just had to buy the pro version.

Now I'm a bit disappointed. Unless I'm just not seeing it, when I select the repeat option, it doesn't give me the option to select different dates manually. I am creating a calendar for live music on Friday nights. I have several bands that play every month, but not always on the second or third week of the month. The venue and time are the same, just not an exact number of weeks between each show.

Did I miss something or is it not possible to repeat an even on different days each month?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: WordPress Event Calendar

Hello Paul,

Thanks for contacting WebDorado Support Team!

Could you please let us know do you use Event Calendar WD or Spider Calendar? Please also tell us which version do you use?

However, it is possible to select different dates.
Thanks! Have a good weekend!

Paul Urgero replied the topic: WordPress Event Calendar

If it is possible to select different dates, why didn't you tell me how? :)

I just bought it yesterday, so I'm using Event Calendar WD Pro, Version 5.1.10.

I'm using it to show a calendar view of different shows at my customers restaurant. We have different musicians every Friday night and most of them play once each month. Just not on the same "2nd Friday" or "4th Friday" of each month.

Dear Paul,

Sure, please take a look at the attached file.
Should you require any further assistance contact me again.Thanks! Have a nice day.

Attachments:

Paul Urgero replied the topic: WordPress Event Calendar

I was actually able to get it to work.

Is there a way to start the calendar on a specific month? Our events start in March and I would like March to be the first month shown when they go to the page.

Thanks

Dear Paul,

You can give the start month from the shortcode, in the Calendar start date field. Please check the attached file.

Let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks! Have a nice day!

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds