WD Calendar Font & WD Next Events Issue

Alessandro created the topic: WD Calendar Font & WD Next Events Issue

Hi every one, sorry if is the wrong category but i didn't found how to subscribe a new topic with the category WD calendar. I'm writing you because i recently bought the plugin and the addon and now i need some help to configure two very important things.

1. I need to change the font of the entire calend to Monserrat but i don't know how to do it, i tried with a custom css but it didn't work. I'm using enfold to build this site.

2. I also bought the exstension for the next events, but i'm currently having an annoying issue with this extension, and the issue is that when i set the widget it show also the entire event under the widget bar.

What i need is only a "list" with all the events, like a feed, when i click on one of these events it will bring me to the event page. I don't need the entire event under.

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: WD Calendar Font & WD Next Events Issue

Hello Alessandro,

Thanks for your inquiry :)

1. Could you please share the custom css code? We will check that out and correct.

2. Please send me the published events link for taking a look how does it work on your website.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds