Where to donwload

Nick Slane created the topic: Where to donwload

I purchased the Portfolio Gallery Theme Personal (WordPress), there is no option to download the theme from my products page? Any help apreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Where to donwload

Dear Nick,

Thanks for using our products~

Thank you for contacting Web-Dorado Customer Support! We appreciate your time sending us your inquiry.

Since you purchased the Pro version of the theme, please make sure to install WD Manager plugin first. It is a quick and easy-to-use tool, which lets you manage all your Web-Dorado products. You can install, activate and update Pro Web-Dorado plugins, add-ons and themes with just a few clicks.

To download WD Manager, log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com, then navigate to My Account > My Products page.

After the plugin is downloaded, go to Plugins page of your WordPress dashboard and install WD Manager by uploading its package. Activate the plugin when it is uploaded. Then go to WD Manager page and log in with the Web-Dorado account, which you used to purchase the plugin.

Click on Themes sub-menu item. Navigate to Purchased Themes page, where you will see the Pro version of the theme and can install it. Note, that you will not lose any data by following these steps.

Let me know in case you have questions.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds