Sauron Theme Home Page Top Post: Portfolio featured image zoomed

Jaffar Baroudi created the topic: Sauron Theme Home Page Top Post: Portfolio featured image zoomed

Hello Experts,
I purchased the Sauron Theme and activated on my wordpress site. Home Page Top Post default setting is to Portfolio page. All my new posts, the 'featured image' showing ZOOM and all images are looking bad.

I inspect with google page, and found the url pointed with 'no-repeat center !important;' and when I remove !important; from it, the image showing good.

Please help, how to remove zoom from featured image of home page Top Post.
Thanks
Jaffar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jaffar Baroudi replied the topic: Sauron Theme Home Page Top Post: Portfolio featured image zoomed

My website name andalusgallery.com, please visit and see the image (there are two post) of the post appearing here. I did not activate 'Editor', so I want to resolve if there is anywhere I can do the change.

Thanks
Jaffar

Anoush replied the topic: Sauron Theme Home Page Top Post: Portfolio featured image zoomed

Dear Jaffar,

Thanks for contacting us! We will be happy to help you out!

Please add the below code in the Custom CSS field by going Appearance > Theme Options > General > Custom CSS.

.da-thumbs div article span.zoom { display:none;}

Thanks and have a good day

Jaffar Baroudi replied the topic: Sauron Theme Home Page Top Post: Portfolio featured image zoomed

Dear Anoush,

Thanks for quick response. I applied but it removed the zoom button. No, I don't want to remove the zoom button from the image. If you see the image on the page, which is only 20% visible and not the complete image. I need to see the complete image in home page, and also I need the zoom button on it.

Regards,

Anoush replied the topic: Sauron Theme Home Page Top Post: Portfolio featured image zoomed

Dear Jaffar,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Could you please give us the link to the portfolio (where you want to do those modifications)?

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds