Portfolio gallery theme

Nynke created the topic: Portfolio gallery theme

Hello,

I bought the Portfolio Gallery theme and I want to know if (and how) I can make the 6 photo's "stick together" like the attachment. In the theme preview-image you see the camera photo devided in 6 images and I want that :)
I want the photos to stick together, so on all screensizes they will stay together.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Portfolio gallery theme

Dear Nynke,

Thanks for using our themes :)

Firstly you need to divide the image 6 pieces and each piece should have the thumbnail sizes. Then try to upload them as get the view you want.

Thanks and have a good day!

Nynke replied the topic: Portfolio gallery theme

Thank you,

But if I make 6 posts with the 1/6th of the image as featured image, can I stick those posts together?

On my screen I have 4 collumns and on another pc there are 3 collumns. So if I fix the posts the way I want on my pc, on another pc the view is different.

Or maybe there is another way to make it the way I want?

Dear Nynke,

If you have 4 columns, then you can divide them 1/8. Also, note that the view should always be different on other pc.

Thanks!

Nynke replied the topic: Portfolio gallery theme

Thanks!

Dear Nynke,

We are always ready to help you out! So if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks and have a good day!

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds