Need WORDpress form maker support

Stacy Rakestraw created the topic: Need WORDpress form maker support

I'm trying to add a second confirm email address field in the "WORDPRESS form maker". Is this product still supported?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Need WORDpress form maker support

Dear Stacy,

Thanks for contacting our support team. We will be happy to help you and figure out the issues you have.

Form Maker supports Confirmation Email feature. Could you please let us know what version of Form Maker do you use?

Thanks and have a good day!

Attachments:

Stacy Rakestraw replied the topic: Need WORDpress form maker support

Form maker 2.9 for wordpress. We are not looking to have an email sent to confirm their address. we are wanting the user to type the email in the form twice for them to see that they are adding the right email.

Dear Stacy,

The Email Confirmation option is just for that. The User type twice for making sure that he/she's added the right Email address.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Anoush,

I don't think anyone is reading and understanding my question. I am NOT asking about an "email confirmation" AFTER THE SUBMISSION OF THE FORM!

Within the form builder itself and when I am creating the form, I put the NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL

AFTER THE "EMAIL", WHERE THE USER TYPES IN THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS,
***********************************does the form builder have an option to create a field under the EMAIL, asking the user to re-type their EMAIL ADDRESS, in the form, to VERIFY that they typed in their email address the first time correctly?????**********************

I am using WORDPRESS FORM BUILDER. I am not using Joomla, I am using wordpress. The version of my forms is 2.9
I am on a deadline and have been asking for help in this support forum for a week.

Stacy

Attachments:

Dear Stacy,

We are kindly letting you know the option has been added to Form Maker from 2.9.12 version. So we are kindly asking you to update the version you run now. You use the Pro version, so if your subscription has been expired you need to renew your purchase.

Please let me know in case you notice anything else that we can help you with.

Thanks and have a great day!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stacy Rakestraw

Thanks Anoush! We updated and it worked.

The customer would like a drop down box where their members can add co-presenters for a conference. They would like a drop down box so user could type in:

Name Affiliaton Email
Name Affiliaton Email
Name Affiliaton Email

up to 8 x if needed

Does the new update give you this option. I have looked around and do not see this, but just may be missing it.
Thanks for your help.

Hello Stacy,

You are always welcome!

Unfortunately, Form Maker plugin does not have such an option for the Email field yet.

Should you require any further assistance contact me again. Thanks and have a great day!

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds