SAURON - menu, backround

marianto created the topic: SAURON - menu, backround

Hello!
I am havnig some trouble with the template and have tried looking everywhere to edit these features to no avail. My website is www.mariantotravels.com

1 - I would like, on my main navigation page, to not have the MENU bar cutting the image, but I can't seem to erase it. Even if I erase the links to the pages, I still have the bar and the search icon.

2 - On my posts I can't add a background color so you can barely read the text bc of the background image. Again, to have a semi-transparent bacground or a full color background (like in the main navigation page) but I can't seem to find how

3 - The header font size is too small. I can only change the typography and the space between each character but can't make it larger.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...as you can tell im clearly not the saviest with CSS and haven't even found WHERE to edit it. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: SAURON - menu, backround

Dear Marianto,

Thanks for getting to us and using our theme :)

1. What image cut the menu? Do you mean the logo? If yes, then please note that the logo displays on the page with its whole sizes. Here is the original logo.

2. You use the Lite version of the theme, so it means that you do not have access to the Style and Color section. You need to add custom css code by going to Appearance > Editor > Style.css file.

3. The same for this point. You can change the font color and do other style changes in the Style.css file.

If you are not able to do these changes, please contact us and we will help you to get the view you want. Thanks and have a good day!

marianto replied the topic: SAURON - menu, backround

Thank you but...what and where exactly would I need to add the font color code or text on the css page?

M.A

Anoush replied the topic: SAURON - menu, backround

Hello Marianto,

Please add the code at the end of the Style.css file. I am showing in the attached file.

Thanks and have a great day!

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds