Header Changing Colors on Me (WordPress Business Elite)

StoryNews created the topic: Header Changing Colors on Me (WordPress Business Elite)

Thanks in advance! To accommodate my logo, I made it so the top navigation header is white. Looks great on a PC. But for some reason, it turns dark gray on tablets and smart phones. How do I make it white all the time? My background color is set to white in Color Control, btw. I'll attach images for clarity, and here's the CSS I used:

/*Changes header so it's transparent*/
header,
#top-nav,
#header.sticky_menu #top-nav {
background: transparent !important;
}
#header,
#header.sticky_menu {
background: rgba(255, 255, 255, .46) !important;
}

.top-nav-list li a, .top-nav-list li.current_page_item > a, .top-nav-list li.current-menu-item > a, #site-description-p {
color: #c73636 !important;
}

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Header Changing Colors on Me (WordPress Business Elite)

Greetings!

Thank you for posting your question!
To change the background of mobile menu, please add the following CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

#menu-button-block {
background: #ffffff !important;
}
#menu-button-block a {
    color: #000000 !important;
}

Please clear the cache of your web browser before you check the changes. Let me know if this helps.
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

StoryNews replied the topic: Header Changing Colors on Me (WordPress Business Elite)

It almost worked perfectly. Left a sliver of black on the top right corner by the hamburger menu. And speaking of the hamburger menu, why is the word "Menu" visible on the other end when the hamburger menu is there? How do I hide that? So only the attractive menu survives? Also, I noticed that on mobile, the Category Tabs section gets broken up into three post links, which is fine -- only the first two don't link. The user has to scroll down past the third one before there's any action, which may make them think it's just broken. How do I fix this? I'll add another image...

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Header Changing Colors on Me (WordPress Business Elite)

Hey!

Thank you for checking this!
To hide the "Menu" text and remove the black area, please add the following CSS code to Additional CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    #header .phone-menu-block {
        width: 100% !important;
    }
}
#menu-button-block a {
    visibility: hidden;
}

As for the category tabs section, could we have a look at this problem? Please contact our team through this form . Our developers will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also, please make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your message.
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

StoryNews replied the topic: Header Changing Colors on Me (WordPress Business Elite)

Still fussing with the header navigation menu. Now my problem is that the logo I put in the header shrinks and jumps to the top when I switch to mobile view. Also, while the CSS you gave me eliminated the gray box, it also eliminated the hamburger menu. So now visitors have no way to navigate. Thanks again for all your help. I can see I will soon love your theme, and even purchased your Form Maker now that I know you guys have decent customer service.

Attachments:

Hey!

In that case, could you please submit a support ticket using this form? Our development team will have a look at these issues and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Also please mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.649 seconds