Make Content Automatically Appear (Business Elite)

StoryNews created the topic: Make Content Automatically Appear (Business Elite)

I love the look of Content Posts on the homepage. However, they do not appear until visitors start scrolling down. How do I get them to appear automatically? In case some visitors get annoyed with this little game of hide-and-seek?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Make Content Automatically Appear (Business Elite)

Hey!

Thank you for posting your request!

Please note, that there is an animation effect that triggers the posts after users scroll the page. However, you can disable the effect from Business Elite options. Here's how you can do that.

Navigate to Appearance > Customize page and go to Homepage > Top Posts tab. Scroll down to find Select Effect option and set it to None. Let me know if this helps.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

StoryNews replied the topic: Make Content Automatically Appear (Business Elite)

Nope. Sorry. "Select Effect" isn't there. Maybe it's a pro thing?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Make Content Automatically Appear (Business Elite)

Hi!

Yes, the option is available in the Pro version of the theme. If you like, we can disable the effect for you in your theme. Please contact our support team through this form , and give us temporary WordPress admin access.

Our developers will make the changes for you ASAP. Also, please mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds