Instagram WD

david goldschmidt created the topic: Instagram WD

Hi there just purchased the Pro Version of Instagram WD. In 6 months the license expires and I can not change my Pro Settings or does it revert to free version?

Love the Plugin BTW. Amazing. I was wondering if i could provide CSS to use a different style font? I am a bit unfamiliar with this side of things (CSS) and looking for some guidance if possible.

I am Using the Blog Layout.

Also, how can I add a bit more spacing in between each photo. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Instagram WD

Hi, David!

Thank you for posting your questions!

Please note, that the payment for the product is one time and its cost depends on the subscription plan you choose. After your subscription period expires, you can use the product with its full functionality as long as necessary. However, you will not get new version updates.

You will need to renew the license by purchasing the product again to receive updates again.

As for the spacing between posts, could you please give the link to the page where you've published your Instagram feed? We will provide you a quick CSS code for this.
Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds